Jan 22, 2024 - Speexx is hiring a remote Business Development Representative (m/f/d). 📍Location: Germany.
At Speexx, we are building the future of learning - Speexx is the digital coaching platform for language training, business coaching and skills assessment in large international organizations. We use groundbreaking AI and a global network of certified top coaches to help large organizations bring out the best in their people.
We strive every day to offer our employees a workplace environment that fosters inclusion and a sense of belonging, where everyone feels recognized, valued, and respected. And we are looking for curious and motivated individuals to join the team and grow with us. If this sounds like you – what are you waiting for? Apply now for the position of
Business Development Representative for Business Coaching - in Munich, Berlin or remote
You get excited about working with people, marketing and data - and you want to be in an agile SaaS environment. As we are launching our new Business Coaching solution, you will be responsible for finding and qualifying potential customers in the DACH region, together with our Business Coaching Sales Expert.
You will use a variety of sources including our vast customer base, latest prospecting technology and our ongoing marketing campaigns. The role is a vital one as you will be a major contributor for the organization’s sales pipeline, converting leads into real business opportunities for our sales team.
What you will do
- Turn data and touchpoints from the entire marketing funnel into real business
- Use prospecting tools and growth hacking techniques to identify potential prospects
- Constantly adjust the metrics and tech stack for the entire marketing process
- Build sales pipeline, drive new business opportunities
- Work closely with the international Speexx prospecting teams
- Data driven outbound activities to uncover qualified sales opportunities
- Maintain a strong relationship with the sales team through clear communication and follow-up
- Work closely with the marketing team to run campaigns and drive attendance to key events and content
- Provide feedback (prospect needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.) to both management and the company’s marketing team
- Report on results and hit and exceed key metrics
What we look for
- A university degree in economics or psychology or similar background
- Experience in Business Coaching
- Experience in a similar role - 2/3 years
- Ability to work in a fast moving B2B business environment
- Excellent quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset as well a passion for testing, analyzing and iterating
- Proficiency in using social media tools and Excel (CRM is a plus)
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, MixPanel, KISSMetrics or others
- Understand and work with data driven prospecting campaigns is a great plus
- Results driven
- Sales oriented
- Knowledge of German on a native level
- Excellent command in spoken and written English for internal communication
What are the benefits of working at Speexx
You will be working in a highly international and agile environment with amazing team members from offices and locations around the globe, including Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo and Shanghai.
- Flexible Working Hours: We don't believe that a rigid 9 am - 5 pm is the right path to a great work-life balance, so we give you the flexibility do your best work in a way that works for you and your team.
- Hybrid Office Model: You can choose between 3 options: Working fully from our office in Munich, from home or partially from home & the office. Up to you!
- Mobility Budget: You will receive a monthly, flexible budget for your commute and leisure mobility.
- Wellbeing initiatives: We take care of our Speexxies: Grab an (un)healthy snack in our office in Munich, stay active with our in-house yoga class by Jeannette or choose from a variety of sports activities from our partner Urban Sports Club.
- Culture of Learning: Take a deep dive into our Speexx Academy, participate in our global Mentoring program, visit internal workshops or third-party training and last but not least enjoy our Speexx peer exchanges.
- Award winning Language Training: There is nothing to add - maybe that this also goes for your friends and family, they get discount on our world class language training.
Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there.
Once we reviewed you resume, the Global Recruiting Team will get in touch with you for a first HR Interview. If we move forward the second step is the Manager interview followed by the last round, which will be a Business Case.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!