Position: AI/ML Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA / New York City, NY
Experience: 8-12 years
Work Type: Fulltime
is currently looking to hire an AI/ML Developer
for FULLTIME.Role & Responsibilities
- The Ideal Candidate should have to manage and direct processes and R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our AI strategy.
- Should understand the needs of company and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help lead to solutions.
- Must lead cross-functional teams in identifying and prioritizing key areas of a partner’s business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefits.
- Have to analyze and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Should have to advise C-suite executives and business leaders on a broad range of technology, strategy, and policy issues associated with AI.
- Need to work on functional design, process design (including scenario design and flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, in collaboration with an advanced engineering team and executive leadership.
- Have to articulate and document the solutions architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation.
- Must have to manage a team in conducting assessments of the AI and automation market and competitor landscape.
- Should serve as the liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling team members to make necessary changes in product performance or presentation.
- Have to stay up to date with the latest advancements in AI and ML technologies.
- Must have the zeal to experiment with new algorithms and techniques to enhance the capabilities of our AI/ML systems.
- The Ideal candidate have 8+ years of experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions.
- Must be an expert in ML, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, and NLP.
- Should have skills like program leadership, governance, and change enablement.
- Must have hands-on experience in ChatGPT, and LLMs.
- Having knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice patterns.
- Must have hands-on experience using Flask, OOPs concepts, GIT, and basic Unix.
- Good to have knowledge of reporting tools like Power BI.
- Need to have exposure to cloud computing platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) for model deployment.
- Must have experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimizations.
Candidates are required to attend Phone/Video Call / In-person interviews and after Selection of candidates (He/She) should go through all background checks on Education and Experience.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After carefully reviewing your experience and skills one of our HR team members will contact you on the next steps.