Jan 25, 2024 - RedCloud Technologies is hiring a remote Platform Sales Manager. 📍Location: UK.
Platform Sales Manager
In a $31tn FMCG market, with over 1 million manufacturers, 20m distributors and wholesalers and over 500m independent retailers, less than 3% of the B2B trading is currently done online. Our mission is to grow global online commerce for the world's small businesses by removing the barriers to online trading.
Currently, due to antiquated and high-cost payment networks, over $19tn of trade payments are made offline, adding complexity and inconvenience to online trading. This has resulted in local retailers, who directly influence >80% of local consumer buying behaviour, often being the least technically equipped with data, pricing, or the latest inventory.
So we built an Open Commerce Platform that enables the sale and distribution of FMCG products to be made much simpler. Products should be in front of sellers fast, in real-time, through an immersive commerce experience, with trade buyers and sellers able to see live commerce opportunities and pricing. We have built a digital ecosystem that is specifically designed to unlock the full value of the distribution network, providing real-time visibility for order and inventory management. Our innovative platform provides brands and distributors with deep data insights into buyer trends and behaviours and helps identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling products.
RedCloud is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Platform Sales Manager with strong sales acumen and deep product knowledge to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading sales teams who have been selling complex SaaS solutions, ideally in the FMCG sector. They will play a key role in training, mentoring and developing a growing team of Sales Development Representatives and Platform Sales Executives across multiple global regions. You will play a pivotal role in driving the adoption of RedCloud's Intelligent Open Commerce Platform and helping FMCG brands, distributors, and wholesalers gain a competitive edge through data-driven insights.
- Support, mentor and develop a global team of SDR's and Platform Sales Executives, providing guidance and coaching initiatives to drive a best-in-class sales environment.
- Identify areas of improvement, monitor sales performances of team members across various geographies, organize and lead coaching sessions and develop training programs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers.
- Build and demonstrate a deep understanding of RedCloud's RedInsights Platform. Articulate its value proposition, features, and benefits to the internal sales organisation.
- Educate the global sales function in how RedCloud's platform collects and analyses real-time data across numerous internal and external data points to provide highly specific reports and insights based on current market conditions.
- Develop the teams understanding of the platform's predictive modelling capabilities and automated actions, emphasising its ability to flag potential issues and empower businesses to make proactive decisions.
- Keep abreast of updates and advancements in RedCloud's AI capabilities, particularly in generative AI, and communicate how these enhancements benefit clients in monitoring market changes.
- Consult with Product Teams to drive product improvements, collecting and delivering market/client feedback to support with continued product enhancement.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Proven track record in B2B SaaS sales, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Strong experience in training, coaching and development of a growing sales team
- Strong understanding of data-driven solutions and analytics.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and compelling value propositions.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently.
- Familiarity with AI technologies is a plus.
- Competitive Salary with Commission/Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual leave, increasing to 26 days after 12 months in the business
- Life Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Private Healthcare
- Stock Options
Check out the links below to see what our CEO Justin Floyd has to say about our plans for growth for the year ahead, and to see our latest video on the mission we're on!