Jan 27, 2024 - Medalogix is hiring a remote Senior Application Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
The Company's five machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
Medalogix is currently seeking a Senior Application Engineer who is responsible for building SaaS products at Medalogix. This engineer will join a team building a new product offering that is currently in Beta. This team member will focus on building a high quality, cloud native solution with a foundation of Microsoft Azure. This role will have an emphasis on full-stack development and delivery while integrating all components into a complete solution.
A successful team member will deliver significant value and will have a meaningful impact to Medalogix’s success. This person will contribute to transitioning the current beta product to full GA and support early, customer adoption. The ideal individual will integrate with the product development team and help maintain our culture of execution and innovation successfully.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has full-stack experience and interested in building, implementing, and supporting a new product!
- Design and build a new product leveraging an Azure Cloud architecture and modern technology stack.
- Develop high quality software with a holistic product mindset (Ease of use, functionality, performance, secureness, availability, etc.).
- Design and develop detailed, new software features following the defined platform architecture.
- Contribute to the improvement of our development tools and practices, including CI/CD, quality, security, performance, etc.
- Cross-functionally partner with teams to support current products and platforms while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Exemplify Medalogix’s collaborative and innovative team culture.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5 or more years of relative working experience
- Experience building SaaS products in a cloud environment that is multi-tenant and highly scalable
- Hands-on experience with .NET core and SQL
- Accustomed to working in an Agile environment and leveraging related tools
- Cloud computing technology experience, including: serverless, containers, storage architectures, security
- Experience building robust operations architecture to monitor application and system health proactively
- Experience cross-functionally partnering and communicating in a collaborative, team environment
- Hands-on experience with UI Frameworks (Blazor, React, Angular)
- Healthcare industry experience
- High Growth and Awesome Culture: Medalogix has grown 100%+ for three straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years. This success is achieved through passionate, high-functioning talent focused on success. We work hard through our core virtues: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together.
- Meaningful Work: Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
- Modern Technology Products: At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. Our market leading products are designed to equip home health and hospice agencies with technology to provide the right care at the right time. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
BENEFITS / INCENTIVES
- Highly sponsored and a variety of Healthcare Plans (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Immediate vesting in the 401(k) with Company Match
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Celebration of 'Wins' with Team Outings and Events
- Generous Paid Time Off with an additional (8 Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, and Company Sponsored Volunteering Holiday)
- Free Downtown Parking (When applicable)
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Medalogix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.