Jan 28, 2024 - Feedzai is hiring a remote Senior People Experience Specialist. 📍Location: Portugal.
Feedzai is the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, and the market leader in safeguarding global commerce with today’s most advanced cloud-based risk management platform, powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence. Feedzai is securing the transition to a cashless world while enabling digital trust in every transaction and payment type. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers trust Feedzai to protect trillions of dollars and manage risk while improving the customer experience for everyday users, without compromising privacy. Feedzai is a Series D company and has raised $282M to date. With a valuation of +$1.5B, the company's technology protects 900 million people in 190 countries.
The People Experience Team guarantees that Feedzaians have a smooth experience by optimizing our internal processes and tools, while keeping the Human Factor focus. Join Us!
Are you a highly organized person, have a strong eye for detail, enjoy collaborating with others, are comfortable with rapid change and enjoy offering thoughtful suggestions for process improvements? If so, we have a spot for you! As a Senior People Experience Specialist, you will support the employee life cycle, such as onboarding tasks, immigration/emigration, general HR queries, benefits, health and safety at work, time off, training, audits, employee documentation, among other tasks.
Your Day to Day:
- Support Feedzaians globally prioritizing the people experience;
- Be responsible for the employee life cycle from onboarding to off-boarding (e.g., facilitate a smooth onboarding experience for new hires, performance review, job/location changes, conduct efficient offboarding processes, etc.);
- Maintain and update employee records with a keen eye for detail;
- Enforce compliance with Feedzai's rules and processes;
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws (e.g. contracts, occupational health, right to work, etc.);
- Assist with visa processes;
- Manage employee benefits (health insurances, allowances, time off, etc);
- Help with internal and external audits;
- Address inquiries and requests from Feedzaians;
- Actively identify opportunities to enhance existing processes.
You Have & You Know-how:
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or other relevant fields;
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory;
- Capable of learning and implementing established human resources policies using robust problem-solving skills;
- Clear understanding about the importance of confidentiality about crucial matters while handling sensitive and personal data from our colleagues;
- Strong time-management capabilities and meet deadlines dependably;
- Capacity to effectively collaborate and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Please submit your CV in English.
Your First 30-Days at Feedzai:
You will be immersed in our brand with training, connections, and one-on-one time with your manager. You may shadow your colleagues virtually or onsite at an office depending on where you work as you are supported through your Feedzai journey. In addition, you will have access to a ton of information to give you history, context, and all the knowledge you can handle about Feedzai and the team. Finally, you will start working on projects and collaborating on work currently being done. We can't wait to have you join the team!
Life at Feedzai Instagram
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Feedzai will use the personal data you provide us with by filling out this form for reviewing your application and to potentially negotiate a contract with you. Your personal data will be retained by Feedzai for 24 months following your application. Please see our Privacy Notice available at https://feedzai.com/about-us/privacy/ for more information on how we process your personal data.