Jan 29, 2024 - Medalogix is hiring a remote Senior MLOps Engineer (Machine Learning). 📍Location: USA.
Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
The Company's five machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
Medalogix is currently seeking a seasoned Senior MLOps Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive understanding of engineering and machine learning principles, focusing on developing and deploying scalable ML solutions.
This role is uniquely tailored for professionals passionate about ML, generative AI, and prompt engineering.
- Design and implement effective machine learning solutions.
- Ensure scalability and responsiveness of ML systems.
- Develop and maintain containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to transition trained models into production ML systems.
- Collaborate with other teams to get ML and AI models integrated into other applications.
- Build and maintain feature engineering pipelines for ML and AI models.
- Write and maintain high-quality Python code.
- Develop automation tools and scripts for ML operational processes.
- Assure the reliability and precision of ML systems.
- Implement ML model scoring workflows using tools like Airflow or Prefect.
- Apply generative AI technologies and engage in prompt engineering.
- Experiment with generative AI models to enhance their effectiveness.
- Provide support for production ML systems.
- Utilize version control and perform peer code reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5 or more years of relevant, working experience
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools
- Demonstrated success in developing and deploying ML models
- Knowledge of web development frameworks and API integration
- Experience cross-functionally communicating in a collaborative, team environment
- Analytical and accustomed to collaboratively or independently solving problems
- Highly passionate about generative AI and machine learning
- Advanced Python and SQL experience
- 5 or more years of working experience with cloud platforms, such as AWS or Azure
- 5 or more years of experience working with databases, such as Snowflake and SQL Server
- 5 or more years of unit testing experience
- Experience applying CI/CD to ML solutions
- High Growth and Awesome Culture: Medalogix has grown 100%+ for three straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years. This success is achieved through passionate, high-functioning talent focused on success. We work hard through our core virtues: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together.
- Meaningful Work: Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
- Modern Technology Products: At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. Our market leading products are designed to equip home health and hospice agencies with technology to provide the right care at the right time. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker's Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
BENEFITS / INCENTIVES
- Highly sponsored and a variety of Healthcare Plans (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Immediate vesting in the 401(k) with Company Match
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Celebration of 'Wins' with Team Outings and Events
- Generous Paid Time Off with an additional (8 Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, and Company Sponsored Volunteering Holiday)
- Free Downtown Parking (When applicable)
- Referral Bonus Opportunity
Medalogix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.