Marathon TS is looking for a AI/Client Enigneer to support our efforts at the DoD.Tasks, Duties, And Responsibilities Include
- Providing for translation of a system (or subsystem, program, project, activity) concept into a preliminary and detailed design (engineering plans and specifications), performing risk identification/analysis, mitigation, traceability, and then integrating the various components to produce a working prototype or model of the system. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to, computer aided design (CAD), design studies and analysis, design review services, shop drawing review services, submittal review services, conducting fire protection facility surveys, developing risk reduction strategies and recommendations to mitigate identified risk conditions, fire modeling, performance-based design reviews, high level detailed specification and scope preparation, configuration, management and document control, fabrication, assembly and simulation, modeling, training, and consulting.
- Directing the gathering of user requirements and translating them into workable automated solutions. In-depth knowledge of artificial intelligence database architectures, object-oriented design, and systems implementation. Capability to assess products and procedures for compliance with government standards, and information assurance. Must be able to lead all stages of a project's life cycle, including the creation and monitoring of schedules, requirements documentation, systems design and specifications, and project status reporting.
- Possessing knowledge of the DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) which, describes the DoD process for identifying, implementing, assessing, and managing cybersecurity capabilities and services, expressed as security controls, and authorizing the operation of Information Systems (IS) and Platform Information Technology (PIT) systems. RMF brings a risk-based approach to the implementation of cybersecurity, supports cybersecurity integration early and throughout the system lifecycle, promotes reciprocity to the maximum extent possible and stresses continuous monitoring. RMF replaces the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP). Familiarity with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) for DoD information assurance systems accreditation is helpful.
Basic Minimum Requirements for Skills, Experience, Education and Credentials include:
- US citizenship with an active Department of Defense (DoD) Top Secret (TS) security clearance and a current access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) (TS/SCI) is required. Applicants who are not US Citizens and who do not have a current and active TS/SCI security clearance will not be considered for this role.
- Ability to obtain a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph (Poly) is required.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering from an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited college or university with 8 years of related experience is required.
- Experience in system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts is required.
- Experience in risk assessments and analysis of system implementation is required.
- Experience with integrating and configuration of systems is required.
- Extensive knowledge in the development, application, and execution of DOD systems is highly desired.
- Proven experience with software development and/or development of AI/Client software is highly desired.
- Experience in providing technical project management of complex, integrated systems with little or no oversight is required.
- Demonstrated experience in oversee development of new AI/Client capabilities and if needed, support efforts by developing, testing and/or deploying software is highly desired.
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").