Feb 06, 2024 - Dynatrace is hiring a remote Benefits Analyst. 💸 Salary: the salary range for this role is $83,000 - $104,000.. 📍Location: USA.
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences.
The Benefits Analyst is a member of the Total Rewards Team. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all Health and Welfare, Retirement, Wellness Programs, and Leave Management programs. This position will provide operational HR support to employees regarding benefit concerns and is the first point of contact for employees who have questions about benefit program, including medical, dental, vision and retirement benefits.
You will be working closely with People & Culture team members to coordinate the daily processing of benefits and own the daily administration of our 401K plans and leave management programs. You will also be responsible for researching benefit plans, communicating with employees, and resolving any benefit-related issues. To be successful in this role, you should have good knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and market trends.
- Operate independently to administer the companies’ health and welfare benefits programs and defined contribution plan in compliance with plan documents and contracts.
- Review and provide feedback related to data analytics in the research of market trends, benefits survey and stay abreast of emerging benefit trends to maintain a competitive benefits portfolio
- Reconciles and approves monthly and quarterly billing statements from benefit vendors
- Assists with coordinating annual open enrollment. Responsible for coordinating with vendors, scheduling meetings, and distributing materials.
- Assists in the writing/creation of communication pieces such as open enrollment guides, and company intranet content, etc. Assists in communicating changes to employees.
- Performs ongoing data validation to ensure ACA 1094 and 1095-C IRS filings are correct and in compliance
- Administer leaves of absences, including parental, short and long-term disability, FMLA, ADA, and other leaves of absence and ensures that all leaves are in compliance with firm policies, federal, state and city leave laws.
- Informs employees of company policies and procedures and eligibility for various types of leaves, assists with the claims process, coordinates all paperwork with third-party vendor
- Own daily/weekly 401K administration, reporting, overall plan maintenance, manage formal audit process, year-end true up process, and coordinates Financial Wellness sessions.
- Administers the wellness/EAP program and activities designed to improve employee health and well-being. Recommends changes to the wellness program or additions that reflect the changing needs of employees.
- Lead and handle a variety of annual projects including, but not limited to, 5500 filings, and non-discrimination testing, summary annual reports, summaries of material modification, summary plan descriptions.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying new and existing legislation for benefits programs.
- Collaborates with our brokers, vendors and third-party administrators.
- Subject matter expert in benefits with at least 5 years recent experience in benefits for a self-insured employer.
- Analytical and project management skills with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to conduct training and benefits open enrollment sessions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships; excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, being a self-starter, creative thinker, organized, and able to produce high quality work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects while prioritizing the needs of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to in operate within a shared service approach.
- Dynatrace is a market share leader & a 13x magic quadrant leader
- Dynatrace invests more in R&D than some of our competitors’ total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Dynatrace is trusted by over half of Fortune’s Top 10
- Dynatrace provides a culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness.
- Dynatrace gives you the chance to work with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware, and Google Cloud allowing our customers to have the best 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology
Compensation and rewards:
- The salary range for this role is $83,000 - $104,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.