Feb 07, 2024 - Quinncia Inc is hiring a remote Business Operations Coordinator. 💸 Salary: $15-$40k. 📍Location: USA.
We are in search of a Business Operations Coordinator to work join our operations team to make the experience of University partners and students extra-ordinary and amazing. We are a fully remote team, so it does not matter where you are located in the US or when you decide to do your work. We would prefer you are available between 10 AM to 3 PM (EST) every day to connect with the team and customers.
Explore the opportunity to join a quickly growing company where you can enjoy the energy and feel good about what you do. Our product and service leads the industry and will allow for your great professional and personal satisfaction and growth. Enjoy the excitement associated with a company that is actually helping people and changing how an entire field has worked before. We are a collaborative team and you can join us.
We are seeking a person who is process-driven and understands technology. The person should have strong analytical skills and a very strong command over English. They will be working with various internal teams and customers to make our process more efficient and manage operations as we continue to scale. Their goal will be to support all teams from marketing, customer success, dev team etc to remove all obstacles and help those teams. They will help the company in coordinating product development, conferences, sales, marketing, implementation and most important customer success. No high pressure here!
Be proud of our company and the ability to make a difference in the lives of others.
We are NOT looking for contractors, consultants, so please do not reach out to us offering those services.
- Oversee and cultivate relationships with our university partners, optimizing the procedural aspects of contract renewals to ensure seamless transitions.
- Collaborate closely with University Partners to facilitate a streamlined renewal process.
- Coordinate contracts and oversee the IT approval process with University Partners.
- Spearhead project and product management initiatives within the organization.
- Facilitate communication between the customer success and IT teams regarding bug reports and updates, fostering transparency and establishing clear expectations.
- Direct the development and execution of marketing strategies, encompassing conference planning, scheduling, and budget allocation.
- Evaluate prospective partnerships and formulate strategic engagement strategies.
- Lead the recruitment process, working with team leads to identify optimal candidates for various roles.
Skill requirements needed:
- Strong relationship skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual with a positive attitude CRM experience is a must (Hubspot would be ideal)
- Excellent written and verbal professional communication is a must
- Strong critical thinking skills along with a process-driven mentality
- Previous Customer success or relationship management experience strongly preferred (plus if worked in higher education)
- Project Management and product management skills
- Be able to thrive in the uncertain & fast-paced environments
- Ability to use Hubspot and Monday
PS: If you want to grow a team, consider yourself type A and have the patience to guide and mentor others this role might suit you quite well.
If you are looking for a ping-pong table, 401K, health insurance, etc then Quinncia is not for you.
This is a remote position but would prefer in the Boston area.