Job Title: AI/ML Engineer
Location: Dayton, OH
Infinite Management Solutions, LLC is a woman and veteran owned business that focuses on delivering results by providing innovative solutions to challenge the status quo. We have over 75 years of combined experience and are dedicated to solving complex business problems. Our staff embody Professionalism, Integrity, and Excellence while achieving each customer's desired outcome. We consistently deliver high quality results on time and in the most cost-effective manner. Our focus on continuous improvement and growth keeps us ahead of competitors. We are professional problem solvers. We improve the world of our customers and help them accelerate change by ensuring effective and flexible operations, streamlining processes, developing customer centric communications, and enabling data-driven decisions.
Infinite Management Solutions (IMS) is looking for an experienced AI/ML Engineer to develop applications and systems to increase efficiency and improve business outcomes through the use of AI and machine learning tools and techniques. The AI/ML Engineer will join a multidisciplinary team focused on analyzing intelligence data and transforming the existing landscape with automated solutions and cutting-edge innovation.Responsibilities:
- Analyzes existing processes to clean and transform large datasets using programming languages and tools
- Applies machine learning models to capture key information and provide actionable suggestions to stakeholders
- Trains and finetunes AI/ML models for given datasets and algorithmic objectives
- Works in conjunction with other engineers and SMEs on functional and process designs including prototyping, testing, training, and implementation
- Builds efficient, self-learning applications to extract and use data to independently problem-solve, identify patterns and connections, and make predictions
- Designs, implements, and tests NLP models and techniques for text generation, information retrieval, sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, topic modeling, and machine translation
- Configures, codes, develops, and documents software specifications throughout the project life cycle
- Works with integration and test teams to develop tools and methods for verification protocols and assess results
- Employs data science and artificial intelligence methods, high performance computing, and integration of these methods into software pipelines
- Defines subsystem requirements and acceptance criteria and selects appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Develops computer vision algorithms for tasks such as image classification, object detection, image segmentation, and visual recognition
- Conducts regular performance evaluations, identifies bottlenecks, and implements optimization strategies to enhance model efficiency and accuracy.
- Explores advanced techniques in data augmentation, regularization, and model compression to improve performance and efficiency and deploys machine learning models in cloud platforms such as AWS ensuring scalability and reliability
- Researches AI and financial services market conditions and assists in conducting feasibility studies to determine market demand for existing and new AI products or services and remains fully informed on market trends and implements best practices.
- Meets regularly with AI team and other stakeholders to present findings, explain concepts, share ideas, and develop strategy
- Superior research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of various analysis tools and techniques (i.e., LASSO, etc.)
- Proven track record of developing and deploying successful machine learning models and applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions
- Extensive experience with innovation accelerators, cloud environments, programming languages and AI/ML tools (AWS, SQL, Azure, ChatGPT, Apache Hadoop (Mahout), TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Python, Java, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice patterns
- Experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimization
Infinite Management Solutions, LLC (IMS) provides best in class Business Solutions and Strategic Planning Services. Our team has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 50 years in the government and commercial industry. Today, our company provides Lean Six Sigma, Strategic Assessment, Executive Team Coaching, Continuous Process Improvement, Project Management, and Quality Assurance services to corporations, government, and not-for-profits. IMS partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of staff-augmentation, program management, consulting, technology, systems engineering, and innovation. IMS’s dedication to excellence and our commitment to customer satisfaction is priority. We believe in our vision wholeheartedly and set an example for outstanding customer service. IMS was established on the core strength of “Professionalism, Integrity, Excellence, Diversity, and Community”.
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as AI/ML Engineer or similar role with significant exposure to NLP and computer vision projects
- Meets U.S. citizenship and work eligibility requirements for federal contractors
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DOD) Secret level clearance, if required
Infinite Management Solutions, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and 100% woman owned company and an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We encourage Veterans to join our team.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to stand and walk for several hours performing various job-related duties.
This position description reflects IMS's assignment of essential functions; nothing in this job description restricts the Company's latitude to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
Powered by JazzHR