Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Team
The R&D Operations team at Clari helps drive Product/Engineering strategic planning, product delivery and effectiveness, operational coordination, and rhythm while driving visibility and coordination within R&D and our customers and stakeholders. Also, we love data that helps our teams be more effective in all that they do.
The R&D Organization is an Agile shop that practices Scrum across all our teams. We layer in coordination practices such as Big Room Planning to stay aligned to Clari’s KPIs quarterly across sites and teams. If you love working in an Agile environment that values collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement, we can’t wait to meet you.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Operations Data Analyst to join our product operations team. In this role, you’ll partner with our global R&D organization as part of the R&D Operations group to drive data collection, visualizations, and analysis. You will be part of the larger R&D Operations Organization at Clari, responsible for supporting our product and engineering teams, agile coaching & process governance, driving strategic engineering/product programs, and associated interlocks the Product and Engineering organization needs to be successful. We’re looking for strong data advocates who can plug into cross-functional working teams seamlessly and drive a data driven decision making culture.
The type of candidates we are looking for:
- Engaged Analytical Partner: You are skilled in translating business questions into data analysis projects to execute. You are great at communicating in order to both fully understand someone’s data needs and to communicate results.
- Tactical Problem Solver: You have experience boiling down small, medium and large scope data problems into measurable and achievable projects.
- Clear and concise communicator: You know how to communicate complex concepts effectively and concisely and are comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Act as a trusted partner to Product, Design, and Engineering for any needs they may have to collect and understand data
- Will be the owner for product specific tools like MixPanel - collaborating with Product & Design to build dashboards and help them derive actionable insights from data
- Will also leverage data from eng data tools like Data Dog, Jira as well as sources from other areas like Salesforce to build deep insights into our customers and business
- Interface with all functions to ensure the availability of cross-functional data. (Engineering, Product, PMM, CSM, Finance / BI)
- Prepare data reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis - both for presentation to Product and Engineering but also for executives
- Continuously seek to improve processes and streamline collaboration across teams to make data readily available
- Can roll up sleeves and dig in with teams and individuals to help coach on how to get insights and value from data analysis
- Be a strong advocate for best practices in tools and instrumentation
- 5+ years in a similar role
- Strong proficiency with SQL
- Familiar with enterprise BI products for visualization like Thoughtspot or Tableau
- Prefer someone familiar with B2B SaaS product metrics, but not required
- An impact-oriented, customer-centric approach to data analysis; Exceptional analysis, communication, and strategic report writing skills
- Familiar with statistics and dashboards, preferred to have experience in working within software R&D organizations
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $116,000 to $174,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.