Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? We are on the lookout for a seasoned Machine Learning/AI Developer to enhance our capabilities in large language models and generative AI technologies. If you're passionate about pushing the boundaries of AI and have a knack for solving intricate problems, you might just be the talent we're searching for.
This is a full-time, home-based position. Read on to see if you'd be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 60 countries.Requirements
The Secret Ingredients That Make Us Special
- 3+ years of machine learning or AI development, primarily in a commercial setting.
- A strong grasp of large language models (LLMs), their architecture, training techniques, and optimization for various applications.
- Commercial experience in developing and deploying LLM solutions using techniques such as advanced prompt engineering, RAG, vector embeddings and LLM compression.
- Experience with both commercial LLMs (GPT-4+, Claude-2, etc) and open-source LLMs (Llama-2, etc).
- Ability to find, understand and experiment with new research in the generative AI space.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning Frameworks like TensorFlow and PyTorch, and an understanding of their core principles and applications, is highly valued.
- Solid foundation in mathematical concepts, algorithms, and statistical models relevant to deep learning and AI.
- Proficient programming skills in Python, with a focus on writing clean, efficient, and robust code for AI applications.
- Independent work ethic with the ability to lead research and development efforts within the team.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, in English, to collaborate effectively with a global team.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies, ensuring organized and timely delivery of projects.
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We're industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you'll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We'll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we'll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Your starting rate is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company's name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with [at]scopicsoftware.com or [at]scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.
Employment Type: Full-Time