Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to help support our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. You’ll partner with Account Executives to build and execute on custom demos and presentations. You will serve as the technical liaison between Sales and other parts of the organization, especially Product and Engineering, to help articulate uniquely valuable Enterprise solutions that drive revenue growth. You love explaining technical capabilities to non-technical prospects, and can still get into the weeds with the technical experts. You will work with management and cross-functional teams to develop new strategies, methods, and tools to enable the sales team to meet and exceed their sales goals.
- Convey customer needs and potential competitor solutions
- Provide strong technical answers to specific customer needs
- Manage customer POCs, working in partnership with the Account Executive to ensure that customers are engaged with the product and are moving toward a resulting solution
- Contribute to sales scripts, participate in customer discovery, discuss knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Develop internal solutions (tools, demos, assets) to increase sales efficiency and productivity
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business and IT stakeholders
- Keep current on product releases and product roadmap features in order to provide guidance and training to current reps and new hires
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new important information from the field
- Maintain a deep comprehension of HyperScience products, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- Serve as the technical liaison, partner with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, and POCs
- 5-7 years of a strong background in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise SaaS software
- BSc in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, and Mathematics) or equivalent practical background
- Strong comprehension of modern cloud architecture, SaaS, and on-premises deployments
- Familiarity with scripting languages and API requests
- Background scoping and selling integrations and implementations
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, simplifying complex technology concepts and presenting with a focus on business value, not features
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, passion to inform and teach others
- You have been influencing and building customer advocates both technical and executive
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills, and a belief that every problem has at least one solution
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- A passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Ability to travel
Nice to have
- You have worked with RPA, OCR, document management systems, or intelligent document processing
- You have worked with FSBI, Logistics & Transportation, and Medical technology verticals
The target OTE compensation range for this role: $195-225. Actual compensation will be dependent upon the individual's skills, experience, qualifications, geographical location, and our business needs and objectives. Our overall compensation packages include base salary, equity, and the benefits and perks listed below. Our Talent Acquisition team will speak more about our Total Rewards philosophy and approach during the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
- Top-notch healthcare for you and your family
- A pension match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Flexible PTO with the approval of your manager
- 12 weeks of parental leave and an additional 4 weeks for birthing parents
- Stock options
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
PLEASE BE AWARE of, and cautious about, potential recruitment fraud. All of our open jobs can be found directly on our careers page at:
We will never communicate with candidates except via our @hyperscience.com email domain. Any communication you receive outside of these parameters is potentially fraudulent.
Additionally, we never conduct interviews solely via online tests, nor do we make job offers without multiple cross functional live interviews via Zoom, phone or onsite. We only ask for personal information via our application process on our careers page or through a verifiable background check company during onboarding.