Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role
We are looking for a full stack Engineer with a track record of excellence, collaboration, and innovation who’s passionate about his/her work and thriving working on leading-edge cloud-based technologies. If you are one of them, we want to hear from you. As a Full stack engineer, you'll work to build scalable applications designed to service millions of users. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross-functional environment on multiple projects, from the concept phase through testing, launch, and ongoing operations. We are looking for engineers that are passionate about developing applications that customers love.
- Own the development / improvement of products and features
- Own the responsibility for creating a great user experience on the products and features you work on
- Build features end-to-end: both the user interfaces and the backend APIs
- Participate in large scale design updates and rollouts
- Partner with infrastructure engineers to scale the product
- Investigate state of the art frameworks and tooling to build our next generation architecture
- Guide and mentor junior team members
- 5+ years of relevant front-end development experience, previous start up experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of React, Redux and CSS
- Ability to work independently as well as cross functionally with other engineering teams and product
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing data-driven web applications up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Proven track record of developing applications that are widely used
Nice to have
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience with building APIs using spring boot
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, etc.
- Experience with front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest or something similar)
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.