Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role:
The core responsibility of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. The CS rep would have to interact with customers on a variety of channels such as Email, Intercom and Slack, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- Take ownership of customer issues, troubleshoot them and see them to resolution within the stipulated time frame
- Be a product expert and advocate for a delightful customer experience internally
- Collect feedback from customers and use it to strengthen internal processes
- Document the learnings from resolved issues
- Fresher or 1-2 yrs of experience in Product support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Flair for Technology
- Empathy for customers and the ability to adapt to different types of situations
- Potential to Support multiple Products
- Ability to multitask
- Willing to work in Night Shifts
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.