Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Duration:12 Months (Contracts)
Cloud Software Engineer Position Overview At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress.
We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams.
With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
Global Data Insight & Analytics organization is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer focused on building and driving the strategy forward for our internal Data Science / AI/ML platform.
This role will work in a small, cross-functional team.
The position will collaborate directly and continuously with other engineers, business partners, product managers and designers, and will release early and often.
The team you will be working on is focused on building Mach1ML platform – an AI/ML enablement platform to democratize Machine Learning across Ford enterprise (similar to Uber’s Michelangelo, Facebook’s FBLearner, etc).
• Work closely with Tech Anchor, Product Manager and Product Owner to deliver Machine learning Platform and tools for the data scientists across the company.
• Work with software and ML engineers to tackle challenging AIOps problems.
• Work specifically on the model team to help build tools/ML Pipeline and systems using Python that make data scientists happier and more productive
• Help innovate standardize machine learning development practices.
• Experiment, innovate and share knowledge with the team.
• Act as a consultant to the business vs. an order taker.
• Lead by example in use of Paired Programming for cross training/upskilling, problem solving, and speed to delivery.
• Leverage latest of Google Cloud and Kubernetes technologies
• 2+ years of experience with Cloud Engineering / Services
• 3+ years of work experience as a software engineer with exceptional software engineering knowledge.
• Advanced working knowledge of object-oriented/object function programming languages: Python, C/C++, Julia
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Airflow, Kubeflow etc.
• Experience with cloud services, preferably GCP Services like Vertex AI, Cloud Function etc.
• Experience in container management solution: Kubernetes, Docker
• Experience in scripting language: Bash, PowerShell etc.