Sep 20, 2023 - CloudWalk is hiring a remote Customer Support Engineer I. 📍Location: Brazil.
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters - join the Wolfpack!
The Customer Support Engineering team solves customer issues in real-time, in a very fast-paced industry, in a very fast-based company. You will be the InfinitePay’s voice and our customers’ first point of contact. As a member of the CSE team, you're expected to be all about customer service and technology, while also learning and moving fast to keep up with the changes. Your mission is to serve our customers, solving end-to-end problems, whether it's a kind orientation or the toughest technical issue that needs extra effort and teamwork to sort out.
What You´ll Be Doing:
- Deliver service and support to customers answering chats, emails, and phone calls;
- Provide responses to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Determine issues by gathering customer information and by diagnosing symptoms;
- Troubleshoot technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems, and more;
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business;
- Follow-ups and scheduled callbacks to customers;
- Work to provide an incredible customer experience.
- Constantly innovate through technology to improve customer service and support processes.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement, suggest ways to implement new technology to enhance our customer experience and follow the execution.
What You´ll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to work with different audiences;
- Desire to ensure a great customer experience for every client;
- Strong analytical skills with logical reasoning;
- Ownership to act in each situation as responsible and to ensure the best service;
- Be thoughtful and attentive with everything that you are performing, showing great attention to detail;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Upper-intermediate English (talking, reading and listening);
- SQL Basics (e.g. understanding of how to filter and sort data, ability to create simple queries, from one or more tables).
- You will need to stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and tools that can help improve customer service and support.
- The candidate should have familiarity with AI tools, including ChatGPT, and their application in customer service and task automation.
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.