Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 months+
(3 days Onsite, 2 Days remote
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer, who has hands-on experience in machine learning system development, Cloud computing, backend development, and AI/ML.
- Automate end-to-end ETL/ML pipelines with a structural understanding of data products.
- Automate, deploy, and maintain ML pipelines into existing cloud resources.
- Work with team members to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data product needs.
- Work with team members to evaluate and improve existing ML systems and models.
- A background in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or similar quantitative field with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Strong Python/Java programming skills
- Experience in implementing data pipelines using python
- Experience with workflow scheduling/orchestration such as Kubernetes, Airflow, or Oozie
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) experience using Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, or similar technologies
- Experience with query APIs using JSON, Protocol Buffers, or XML.
- Experience with Unix-based command line interface and Bash scripts
- Bachelors in computer science or engineering; Advanced degree preferred
- Experience with computer vision or natural language processing is a plus.
- Database development experience with Relational or MPP/distributed systems such as Oracle/Teradata/Vertica/Hive is a plus
- Data visualization or web development skills a plus
Calypso Way is a California technology staffing service, that delivers a competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 2019. Calypso Way is headquartered in San Ramon, California. We work with technology giants in Silicon Valley California.