Job Title : AI (Artificial Intelligence) Developers
Location: San Francisco, CA / Dallas, TX / Los Angeles, CA / New York City, NY / Chicago, IL
Experience: 8-12 years
Work Type: Fulltime
hiring AI (Artificial Intelligence) Frontend Developers.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Ideal Candidate should manage and develop coding tasks and R&D (research and development) to meet the needs of our AI strategy.
- Understand the needs of the applications/product developments and client challenges and how integrating AI capabilities can help lead to solutions.
- Must work with cross-functional teams in identifying and prioritizing key areas of a partner’s business where AI solutions can drive significant business benefits.
- Analyze and implement AI (Artificial Intelligence) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- Should demo and explain to Sr Management and business leaders on a broad range of technology development and existing issues associated with AI product development.
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design and flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, in collaboration with an advanced engineering team and executive leadership.
- Articulate and document the development tasks,solutions architecture tasks and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation.
- Must be able to manage development team tasks in conducting assessments of the AI and automation market and competitor landscape.
- Should serve as the liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling team members to make necessary changes in product future developments tasks.
- The Ideal candidate should have 8+ years of experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology development solutions.
- Must be an expert in deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, and NLP.
- Should have skills like program leadership, governance, and change enablement.
- Required knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best-practice patterns.
- Must have hands-on experience in ChatGPT, and LLMs.
- Must have experience in REST API development, NoSQL database design, and RDBMS design and optimizations.
Candidates are required to attend Phone/Video Call / In-person interviews and after Selection of candidate (He/She) should go through all background checks on Education and Experience.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After carefully reviewing your experience and skills one of our HR team members will contact you on the next steps.