Machine Learning Engineer
A global hedge fund is hiring for a Machine Learning Engineer; to design the software for statistical analysis of vast quantities of data to produce predictive ML trading models and improve the scalability and performance, of their trading infrastructure with a view of attaining performance measured to single-digit microseconds.
Systematic high-frequency data-driven organizations extending our world-class data platform work closely with traders and quantitative researchers to thoroughly understand their machine learning data, tooling, infrastructure, and workflow requirements so that our data and machine learning platform delivers maximum business value and results.
- Work directly with quantitative developers, researchers, and traders in a consultative, problem-solving way
- Design and develop curated data sets, tools, infrastructure, and workflows that enable users to answer key research questions and solve problems with data and advanced Machine Learning techniques
- Conduct thorough research and analysis of a problem space to help the team make informed design decisions
- Develop software, machine learning models and data sets.
- Practical, working knowledge of one or more machine learning frameworks, libraries and machine learning workflow tools. Hands-on experience implementing machine learning models is highly desirable but not necessary.
- Experience in a data ML environment.
- Strong Python, C++ or Java
- Eagerness to learn with a passion for keeping up with the rapid rate of change and innovation in the machine-learning domain
- Desire to work in the fast-paced, dynamic and demanding world of high-frequency trading.
Preferred but (will train and develop )
- Expertise and experience with machine learning / predictive modeling tools, libraries and ML workflow platforms, such as LightGBM, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, XGBoost and MLFlow.
- Strong system architecture and design skills
- Excellent career progression on offer working with a global leader in HFT trading and an exceptional rapidly expanding machine learning team.
linkedin.com/company/algocapitalgroup - Please follow Algo Capital for the latest job updates.