Magellan AI is the podcast media planning platform relied upon by advertisers and publishers transacting hundreds of millions of dollars in podcast advertising. Magellan AI has created the world's largest database of podcast advertising data, covering activity by tens of thousands of shows in the US, Canada, Australia, Germany, and the UK. Media buyers at advertisers and agencies rely on Magellan AI to find, vet and connect with podcasts. Publishers rely on Magellan AI for the most in-depth ad intelligence available in podcasting.
We're looking for Quality Assurance Analysts to support the growing number of clients using Magellan AI to plan and track podcast advertising campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Perform regular quality checks on data
- Review and clean up output from our machine learning platform for clients
- Support the operations/customer success teams with various projects and client needs
What makes this opportunity unique:
- We're a tight-knit team, and you'll get direct exposure to senior team members
- Flexible schedule: as long as you meet certain deadlines you can work at the times that are best for you
- You'll support a growing ecosystem of content creators and marketers trying to make sense of a rapidly-growing market with few well-established metrics
- It's totally ok to listen to podcasts at work
- Bachelors or associates degree (preferred) or high school diploma (required)
- You pay very close attention to detail
- Native or fluent English speaker
- You're available for 15-30 hours per week
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or German a plus!
Magellan AI is an equal opportunity employer; in keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on gender, sexual orientation, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, marital domestic partner status, physical ability, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our company culture. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Magellan AI.