Paradyme Management is a rapidly growing government technology leader that puts service first, for its customers, its team and the communities it supports. Paradyme harnesses DevSecOps and Agile development processes to deliver exceptional results for digital transformations. With headquarters office in Tysons Corner, VA, Paradyme’s award-winning culture sets it apart through its team’s deep commitment to service and collaboration with its customers, each other and the community. Learn more at www.paradymemanagement.com .
Paradyme has partnered with an industry leader in enterprise Artificial Intelligence software and is seeking a talented Junior AI/ML Software Developer to help deliver solutions to our customers. Together we’re accelerating our client’s digital transformation through the building and deployment of data-driven, scalable AI solutions.
Paradyme will provide the selected candidate with two weeks of intensive product training along with continuous on the job training and development. People are our greatest asset and the staff on our AI team will benefit from mentorship and professional development opportunities throughout their time with Paradyme. We’re seeking curious and creative technical staff who are excited about delivering quality solutions.
- Collaborate with other developers, staff and leadership to design solutions that solve customer problems
- Design, develop, and maintain technical solutions
- Build and improve tools for users to understand and analyze large-scale data
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and testing of software and solutions
- Develop documentation, and collaborate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, profiling & optimization
- Passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems
- Should be eligible to receive a U.S. security clearance.
These are the essential physical requirements needed to successfully perform the job.
- Sedentary work.
- Requires sitting up to 8 hours per day.
- May require lifting up to 5 pounds unassisted.
- Fine repetitive motor skills with hands, wrists, and fingers in coordination with eyes.
- Hearing, speaking, and vision: Adequate to perform job duties and communicate in person, via video, and telephone. Includes reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
- Other: Work may be performed in an office environment, which may involve frequent contact with staff and the public. Work may be stressful at times.
Paradyme Management, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Paradyme will take the steps to ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if a reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Rose Luczak, Director of People Operations at email@example.com or at (571) 289-0548
Paradyme is a federal contractor and an EEO and an Affirmative Action Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy-related disability, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, personal appearance, occupation, citizenship, veteran or military status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.